lunes, 5 de diciembre de 2016

Postgraduate studies

Hello dear reader the topic of today is about my postgraduate studies.

I think the kind of postgraduate studies that I would take in the future is something about human relation; I mean psychology or sociology studies, but also continue my studies about public administration like magister or docrtor´s degree.

I like techonology, because is interesting for me develop new things in this area; I like to discover new things. I think it´s umportant develop new techonologies related to the humanities or human relation in society.

I think postgraduate studies are great experience to visit other countries; I like visit Spain to study psychology or sociology, because I think Spain develop more humanistic area to understand the society od do you live to satisfy who nees, I would like to travel a lot of places and countries to find out a news cultures and societies.



Cya :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario