lunes, 3 de octubre de 2016
A country I would like to visit
Japan
I would travel to Japan because i love the Asian culture, since it is a culture with many traditions and ancient culture, which I would love to learn even a little of these.
I would really like to travel all over Asia, but if I have to choose a country I willchoose Japan. All I know of this country is based mostly on what I see through internet.
Ehm ... frist I can say that the way they celebrate the festivities is different from the western, because they also have a different way to see things and dress for those celebration.
Secondly I can say they have a more advanced technology development than the current technology we have in Chile, I like to visist the Akihabara Street, because in this street they have a many of different things. Also I like to visit the japan tower or traditional Japanese gardens.
I would like to work there teaching Spanish and live here in a place near downtown.
Bye...
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario