jueves, 13 de octubre de 2016

My favorite movie

I write about my favorite movie because I don't see the movie in the English class.

Ok ... then Frist of all, I have to say my favorite movie is a bit crazy because it has a different aspects. It is a war movie that has a lot of special effects and action scenes, but above all the movie has scenes of humor in it and are this scenes that i liked most in the movie.

The film that most I like is "Tropic Thunder", they have a good actors like:

Ben Stiller
Robert Downey Jr
Jack Black
Jay Baruchel
Tom Cruise
Steve Coogan
Nick Nolte

The film is about a group of famous actors, tha aim is represent the true story of a veteran soldier of Vietnam. But each of theses actors has a very big ego that hinders movie recording, also that each tris to represent his role in the movie.

After several problemas, each of them manages to put aside their differences and start working as a team to finish the film.

bye...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario