jueves, 6 de octubre de 2016

The best vacation ever

The best vacation I had in my life were this summer during the month of February of 2016, on this vacation I had the opportunity to travel with all my family and my girlfriend.

We traveled to south of Chile to my grandmothe's house located in the village of Tome, her house in on top of a hill, down this hill it's found a large and beautiful beach.

Buit i have never liked the beach, though I always traveled since I was child during every summer, but this time I really enjoyed the trip, since we do many and varied activities, besides always done with optimism and fun each activity.

Our activities were: Out to the beach, go in bike, going for a walk to the forest, visit a museum, go shopping at the mall, go fishin, watch movies or series late and many others.

The duration of the trip I think it was two weeks, where we ere enjoying the summer.

Cya...



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario